Foreclosure Attorney in Miami, Florida Robert Flavell, P.A. offers extensive experience and exceptional service. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1992 and his practice areas encompass real property (both residential and commercial), construction and business law.
Contact us at (305) 362-9010.
Foreclosure attorney Robert Flavell has practiced law in Florida for over 20 years. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1992 and his practice areas encompass real property (both residential and commercial), construction and business law.
DON'T GIVE UP YOUR HOME !!!
YOU ARE A HOMEOWNER AND YOU HAVE RIGHTS.
I PROTECT THOSE RIGHTS, SPECIALIZING FORECLOSURES IN MIAMI, FL
My name is ROBERT FLAVELL, Foreclosure Attorney in Miami, FL and I'm telling you DON’T GIVE UP YOUR HOME. Chances are you are probably on my website because you would answer yes to one of the following situations:
- I have been served with foreclosure papers.
- The Bank has denied my request for a loan modification.
- My house is upside down since I owe more than it’s worth.
- I have not made mortgage payment in almost 3 months.
- I've already lost my home in foreclosure and I want to get it back.
I'm here to tell you that if any of the situations described above apply to you, Don't give up your home. As a homeowner you have rights that may protect you from foreclosure and may result in your loan payments being less and in some instances you may even be relived from paying back the loan.
I WILL DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS, FORECLOSURES IN MIAMI, FLORIDA
As I just told you, you have certain rights as a homeowner. Such rights include but are not limited to:
- Right to an accounting of your payments and charges on your loan.
- Right to have your case heard during a trial in Court.
- Right to due process.
- Right to be given notices that the Bank promises to provide as set forth in your mortgage agreement.
- Right to make the Bank prove its case.
- Right to receive certain disclosures as required by the United States Truth and Lending Laws.
- Right to remain in your home after you have been served with foreclosure papers.
- Right to compel the Bank to produce all of the legally required documents prior to obtaining a judgment of foreclosure.
- Right to an appeal of any ruling that the Court may make against you.
- Right to redeem your property after a judgment of foreclosure.
- Right to object to a foreclosure sale of your property.
These are just some of a homeowner’s rights. In fact in some instances you may even have the right to cancel the entire loan.
Forclosure Attorney in Miami, FL
I fight for you in order protect and enforce your rights so that you don't have to leave your home or to get you back into your home.
I UNDERSTAND THE NATURE AND SITUATION OF BEING CONFRONTED WITH LOSING YOUR HOME
I understand this is your home. This where you live, where your kids go to school, where your friends live... it is your home. You sacrificed to get it and now your bank wants to take it. DON’T LET THEM.
You, like many other people in your situation maybe desperate, frustrated and scared you need a Foreclosure attorney in Miami. Florida I get it. I understand. I know how stressful, complex and scary this process can be. I have defended hundreds of cases and with that has come a lot of experience of dealing with the banks and fighting them in Court. Part of my job is to take that confusion, stress and fear away as I help you guide you and try to protect you form the foreclosure process or the process of getting your home back after it has been foreclosed upon. Some of my notable victories for homeowners like you are listed on this website. I invite you to read them as some of the situations for those homeowners may be just like or similar to your situation. I would appreciate the opportunity to get you the same results for youth as I did for them.
There is no reason to pack up our bags and belongings and leave your home. No matter what your situation, there are options that can save your home whit a Foreclosure Attorney in Miami, FL or even get back into your home. But you can’t just sit back and do nothing. You must act. Call me to set up an appointment to discuss your specific case, so we can get started on defending you so that you can keep your home. THE CONSULTATION IS FREE!
At your free consultation I or a member of my firm will discuss with you some of the following matters:
- The fact that you don’t have to leave your home just because you were served with foreclosure papers.
- Your defenses to the foreclosure action
- How to get your home back after it has already been sold at a foreclosure sale?
- How a letter to the Bank’s attorney does not qualify as an answer to a foreclosure complaint.
- The fact that you may be negotiating a modification with the bank does not prevent it from seeking foreclosure.
- How long the foreclosure process can take.
- The fact that a potential sale of your home does not stop a foreclosure action.
- The pros and cons of declaring bankruptcy.
These are just some common topics we will discuss. Of course whatever other questions that you have will also be addressed.